Monday, August 18, 2014

The Work Continues

I don’t have much time this week so it will be short. But here’s what happened!

We had a lot of good lessons with our investigators. They are progressing and are really liking the lessons! Thursday we had a lesson with Zelia about the plan of salvation and it was so spiritual! Talking about being with our families and seeing our loved ones again. I love teaching the plan of salvation. I asked her to be baptized as well... and she said yes!!! I didn’t know how to respond ha. So we have a baptism at the end of this transfer.

I also got to do a troca* on Friday. I don’t know what it is in English ha. But I went to Palmas 3 with Sister Bennion who is from Kansas and that was so good! It was nice to understand someone completely ha. But we are finally starting to know our way around the area and I and my companion can now have conversations with each other ha. It’s not silent all the time now. I love being here and couldn’t imagine my life any other way right now.

Have a fabulous week!! Remember to always pray and read your scriptures!!


Sister Steadman

*Troca is when you change companions for a full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment