Monday, December 8, 2014

This Past Week

Well this past week was a little slow. I feel like we are starting over again, ha. But it still was a wonderful week!!

We spent our last few moments with Eduarda this week and it was so sad! I can’t believe I’ve only known her for about 3 weeks now but I feel like I’ve known her forever! We spent some time with her explaining personal progress. She’s so awesome! She going to be such a great example to her family!

We visited Jose again.... and he just isn’t progressing at all. So we finally just cut him for good. It’s so sad but we need to visit other people and help them. He has the desire but doesn’t want to do anything about it. So we will see if he keeps coming to church. Maybe one day.

As we were making visits in Varjao this week, we found out one of our investigators was moving :(  We were so sad because she was doing so well! But in the process we met one of her friends Maria. She is so awesome! She has a lot of faith and has such a strong desire to help others to come unto Christ, and she isn’t even Mormon! So I told her we could help her serve a mission and she was all for it! So I’m super excited to so where things go with her :)

We finally were able to visit Luis this week, a reference from some of the young men here. He lives in Granja do Torto. He’s about 21 and teaches dance. But as we were talking to him the other day he told us he feels so good in our church and is so impressed by the young men. He came to church yesterday and as he was leaving, he told us it was amazing and he felt so good! He told us he was excited for our next visit. So I’m super excited for him as well! He is so ready for this gospel!!

Well that’s about it this week. I hope you all have had a wonderful week! As Christmas is approaching, try to remember our savior. For he is the reason. Help others have his spirit and help them to feel of his love. I love you all and thank you all so much for your love and support! Have a wonderful week!

All my love,
Sister Steadman

No comments:

Post a Comment