Monday, April 6, 2015

He has Risen



Well what a wonderful weekend we had! General Conference was absolutely wonderful!!!! I loved how much they talked about the importance of our families and marriage in the temple :) We had some of our investigators watch some of the sessions with us and it was really cool to explain everything to them and help them understand it all. They all seemed to really like it :) 

Well transfers were today and Sister De Paula got transferred. She is going to Palmas again! In the exact same ward as we were in, haha. But she will be in the part of the ward that I was in but she will work on my side of the area. So a little different but she will be with my companion from the CTM Sister Mercer!!! I am super excited for her!!! But my new companion is Sister Costancio!!! Who I lived with as well up in Palmas :) So I’m super happy to be working with her now!

We had our baptism this past Sunday of Dhiully and it was super cute! She was super excited! We had a bunch of people show up to support her! 

Well that’s about it. This week we just continued teaching and finding new people. This next transfer we've got to work on strengthening our relief society and continue to grow!

I hope you all had the chance to think about our Savior a little bit this weekend and all that he does for us.  It truly is comforting to me to know that he lives. He is Risen. Because of him, sooo many things are possible. I hope you all take the time to watch the new video of our Savior on the church website. If you haven’t, watch it. But I love you all and hope you are all doing well :)

Keep on reading the scriptures!!! 

Love,
Sister Steadman


My District

No comments:

Post a Comment