Monday, August 3, 2015

4 Transfers Together

Well last night we got the phone call of the transfer and luckily..... we are staying together here in Guará! And we are very happy about it, :) so we will spend four transfers together! So today I left my planner at home so I don’t remember much from this week but I will try.

So we’ve got a couple of investigators who are really progressing and we are super excited!!!! First off Raimundo who has a date for the 15th! We taught him this week and he asked us, "So when is my baptism again?" ha, so he is doing well! He was in church yesterday and he is really liking everything!!

Jerffeson is doing well. I learned this week that I have been spelling his name wrong, ha. But he is lessening the smoking which we are super happy about and is continually preparing for baptism! So just keep praying for him please!!

We have also been teaching a man named Eduardo. He is super awesome and really interested in our message but he still has his doubts. So we are really trying to explain everything to him very simply and really trying to help him understand the basics. So we will see how this week goes.

We didn’t do any splits this week so it left us with more time to really work more in our area. Which was nice. But the splits should be starting up again this week.

Well thank you all for your emails and updates! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Sorry it’s short I’ll be better next week! Love you all! And remember to always read your scriptures and say your prayers!

Com Amor,
Sister Steadman

No comments:

Post a Comment