Monday, October 5, 2015

A Happy Feeling

Well, sorry but I don’t really remember much that happened this week, ha. But there were a few highlights!!

So first off, Isabella and Leo!!! I just love them to death!! We spent some times teaching them some simple things this week and it went so well! It still amazes me to find people that the Lord really has prepared! It just seems way too easy to me! But that just means that they truly are ready :) But we talked a lot about families with them this week. We shared the proclamation to the world and we invited them to talk about getting married. But right as we invited them Leo turned to Isabella and was like "Embora!" which is like saying lets go! Lets do it! So I’m pretty dang sure they are on the same page and will get married! We didn’t get a chance to talk to them about it again, but they were in church yesterday and they loved it! In the middle of gospel principles, Leo asked one of the elders (who was giving the lesson) how can we know what church is true? So the rest of the class they were sharing scriptures from the Bible and talking about the church. It was kind of funny but really cool because some of the recent converts got talking and were helping as well!

Also, Saturday we got to watch conference and it was the best conference yet!! Never before have I felt the spirit so strong during conference and I got all the answers I needed! The whole time i just had a sweet, happy feeling :) I love how the spirit works with us!

But today for p-day we traveled to Brasilia and spent the day with our zone. So we just hung out at one of the apartments buildings of a member and we got to watch a movie!!!! We watch the Minion movie!!!! And Holy Crap I love that movie!!! Its one I definitely could watch everyday! But it’s so funny!

But this week was also a good learning week for me. I continued my preparation for conference and I took advantage of the time to ask the Lord some questions. Sometimes I’m just in awe with the Lord. He knows each one of us so well! But when I made a decision and presented it to the Lord, I would get just a good sweet feeling. A good happy feeling. Sometimes in life, I feel like some of us expect our answers to come in a form that is extremely overwhelming, and that isn’t always the case. We wont recognize the spirit if we stay around waiting for something big. But if we pay attention to how we feel, we will know what is right. The spirit gives us our confirmation in our hearts. The feelings that have no words. I love these moments. I love feeling the warm feeling inside of me. I love that I can receive answers from God. I just love my Heavenly Father so much :)

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week! I hope you all have time to reflect on the things that were said in conference and apply the things you have learned in your lives. Always remember to read your scriptures and say your prayers! Have a fabulous week!

Com Amor,
Sister Steadman



Getting ready to watch a movie

McKell and Sister Fidelis eating Din Din

No comments:

Post a Comment