Friday, July 25, 2014

Last week in the CTM

It’s been a super-fast week but very good! Lots of learning and finally getting comfortable with the language!
We got to hear a lot from our president on Sunday and he is an amazing man! He worked with the apostles in assigning mission calls so it’s cool to hear his stories and hear him testify!

We also had our fake investigators get baptized and it was cool. It made me think of my baptism and how important that day really was. I definitely didn't realize it then but I am now. It is so important! I can't wait to get out there and do it for real now!!

Speaking about investigators... we were teaching Vivianne about temple work for the dead and I was explaining sealing’s, except I accidentally told here there were seals in the temple... that one was fun to explain ha. I love teaching Vivianne! She gives us some tough questions but it is so good for us! I’m going to miss her a lot!

The temple was so bitter sweet this morning. It’s so beautiful and the Sau Paulo temple has a special place in my heart. It’s going to be sad not going for a while but there is work to be done! I listened to some of the session in Portuguese today and I understood it! It was so awesome! I love the temple so much!!!

We also saw one of the old American elders at the distrubutino center today. He just had a baptism and was showing his newest member the stuff. It was super cool and we talked to them for a bit. It gave me hope ha
So we fly out Tuesday. I’m not sure what time yet but we will probably leave here around 630 that morning. The plane ride is only about an hour and a half so not bad at all. I’m getting so excited!!

Have a fabulous week!

Sister Steadman

McKell and her MTC companions in their dorm room.

No comments:

Post a Comment